This page explains the features that have been incorporated into the website to provide a level of accessibility for all users.
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you're more comfortable with:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, use the View > Text Size menu.
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View > Text Zoom menu.
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View > Increase Text Size option.
- In Safari, use the View > Make Text Bigger option.
- If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and - keys.
Images on this website
Images have alt text where they add to the comprehension of the page. All trivial or decorative images have null Alt text.